State and Local Tax Manager , Sr. Manager, Director and Partner
Compensation: $100K to $250K plus bonus
National Public Accounting firm seeks all levels of State and Local Tax accountants as they expand their SALT practice.
- State income tax compliance projects.
- Assist clients with SALT controversies in areas of income/franchise tax, sales and use tax, employment and property tax.
- Research and draft technical memoranda dealing with a variety of SALT.
- Assist with Business Development.
- Assist the Assurance department in identifying and resolving state tax Assurance related issues.
- 4-12 years of experience in providing technical advice on multi-state tax issues.
- Strong proficiency is SALT, sales and use tax and property tax.
- BS in Accounting; Masters of Tax or J.D. highly desired.
- CPA Certification a major plus.
- Willingness to perform tax research.
- Ability to work in a fast paced team environment essential.
Please contact : Mitch Feldman 212.843.9167 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Number: 0
· Posted: 2020-05-13 13:57:44