Manager/Senior Manager/Director, International Tax
Compensation: $100k to $250K plus bonus
Top CPA firm seeks Manager/Senior Manager/Director of International Tax.
Working with a range of clients, the Manager/Senior Manager/director of International Tax will be responsible for developing and presenting tax planning and saving strategies, implementing international tax projects, providing technical expertise, compliance, assisting with business development opportunities.? Conduct primary and secondary review of complicated or complex international tax returns.
- Bachelor?s degree in Accounting. CPA, Master?s in Taxation, LLM in Taxation, or JD.
- 5-12 years of progressive tax consulting experience, preferably with at least five years focused on international taxation.
- Superior analytical, technical, and tax accounting/technology skills with proficiency in US GAAP and tax consulting and compliance.
- Experience with inbound and outbound transaction consulting, multi-national corporation experience, transfer pricing, foreign tax credit utilization, and tax minimization.
- Ability to manage multiple engagements and competing priorities in a rapidly growing, fast-paced, interactive, results-based team environment.
- Computer expertise including knowledge of tax software and technology.
Please contact Mitch Feldman 212.843.9167 email@example.com
Job Number: 0
· Posted: 2019-10-07 18:07:56