Tax Manager sought for M&A advisory role for top national CPA firm
The M&A Tax Manager will be responsible for tax planning, tax research, due diligence, tax structuring and technical advisory on a range of issues including but not limited to bankruptcy emergence planning, out of court workouts, debt restructuring, tax basis, earning and profits, Section 382 studies.
- Bachelor?s degree; CPA or JD
- 5+ years of federal tax and/or M&A experience in a public accounting or law firm, or corporate tax department.
- Ability to work on multiple engagements.
- Excellent communication and research skills.
City: New York
Job Number: 0
· Posted: 2019-10-07 18:09:06