CPA firm seeks a Corporate Tax Manager for its growing practice.
Our client, a dynamic and growing CPA firm, seeks a Corporate Tax Manager. Utilize your expertise working with corporations, S-corporations and partnerships within a sophisticated practice that is an alternative to the Big 4. Entrepreneurial environment with great lifestyle.
- Active CPA; Bachelor?s degree in Accounting. MS, MST, LLM or JD highly desirable.
- Five to twelve years of progressive federal tax consulting and compliance experience in public accounting or a combination of corporate and public accounting experience.
- Experience in Corporate, S-Corp. and/or Partnership returns.
- Excellent analytical, technical, and tax accounting/technology skills with proficiency in US GAAP, tax compliance, corporate consolidated returns, consolidated federal tax returns, partnership returns, and combined state tax returns.
- Ability to manage engagements.
- Computer expertise with tax software and technology.
- FAS 109 and FIN 48.
City: New York
Job Number: 0
· Posted: 2019-10-07 18:10:04