Lead and manage consulting engagements and sales efforts across one or more client organizations or market segment. Work closely with clients to meet engagement delivery, quality, and cost goals. Provide input and assist in the development of intellectual capital and delivery methodologies across Cyber Resiliency, analytics, Cloud-based security solutions, and mobile device security.
Lead client engagements, including all aspects of marketing and proposal development, delivery, and execution, and provide leadership to a team of professionals. Expand business within existing client organizationsexpanding footprint of all consultingofferings
Interpret and communicate market trends in conjunction with latest Federal policies, with a focus on Financial Services providing support to commercial organizations responding toRegulatory reviews (FFIEC, NY DFS) or either creating or optimizing existing cyber capabilities and programs.
Demonstrate the ability to lead teams that include consulting, client and third-party contractor staff.Exhibit communication expertise enabling the reporting of complex Cyber issues and threat to senior Risk and non-Cyber executives.
- 10+ years of experience in a professional work environment
- 7+ years of experience within information technology with preferred focus on/in Financial Services companies
- 5+ years of experience in Cyber or information security
- 3+ years of experience within a consulting industry role
- Knowledge of Cyber policy, regulations and technologies
- Ability to work with managing directors and client executives to build client and vendor relationships, identify and capture business opportunities with new and existing clients
- Experience with the development of new solutions and differentiated innovations in the Cyber domain
- Experience with assisting proposal work and responding to RFPs
- Experience in assessing, designing, and implementing security programs or specific capabilities, including governance, incident response, threat intelligence, security monitoring, training, and awareness
- Ability to synthesize and analyze multiple views, perspectives, and data sets as part of comprehensive client problem discovery and solution design into client ready deliverables
- Ability to skillfully distill and articulate complex messages in written and oral forms for technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time
- Working Knowledge of Security Standards and Frameworks i.e. (NIST 800-53 & 34 & CRR Framework, CoBIT, ISO/IEC 2700 & 22301, NYS DFS 500)
- Experience with or more Cyber functions i.e.
o DDoS Protection,
o Data Leak Prevention ( i.e. McAfee)
o Identity and Access Management,
o Security Operations (SEIM i.e. AlienVault, Vulnerability Management, Asset Management,
o Secure SDLC
o Intrusion Detection (i.e. Akamai Prolexic)
o Mobile (i.e. MobileIron)
- BA or BS degree in computers science of information systems; MBA preferred
CISSP Certification preferred.
Please contact : Mitch Feldman 212.843.9167 or email@example.com
City: New York
Job Number: 0
· Posted: 2019-10-07 17:52:29